Monday, November 21, 2011

Dryer balls!

Nesting has finally set in!  I've been making no-cost dryer balls out of latex-free socks today.  And I did this because I was bound and determined to ALL of Augusten's laundry today, including all of the cloth diapers I've gotten for him.  Since you can't use fabric softener or dryer sheets on infant clothing... I knew that I needed an alternative.

I searched the internet for different types of dryer balls... wool, rubber (a definite no-go), and plastic.  But then I discoverd instructions from a fellow blogger.  =D  Here's the link to the blog with the instructions on how to make your own no-cost dryer balls:  http://abacktobasicslifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/no-cost-dryer-balls.html

I have to say, I was hesitant at first... but they worked out REALLY well!  I love them and am definitely going to be making more.  This will not only be a better alternatative for Augusten, but great for the whole family!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment