Friday, October 7, 2011

28 week OB visit

Soooo.... I just had my 28 week OB visit yesterday and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.  Jelly Bean is measuring correctly... Yay! I also got my flu shot and my lab work done.  I should see those results in 2 weeks :)  But I'm no longer allowed to drive!!!  Apparently, I'm too high risk because I'm no longer taking anti-seizure medications and with pregnancy hormones, I'm at risk of having a seizure behind the wheel.  They were letting it slide before, but now I'm starting to get REALLY dizzy and am having MASSIVE migraines.... all of which can trigger a seizure :/  So for now, I'm confined to my house unless I can catch a ride with someone.  Thank goodness my 8 year old (Logan) can ride the bus to and from school!  Now my big dilemma is going to be figuring out how to entertain myself all day long WITHOUT worrying about my little Jelly Bean's Spina Bifida the whole time.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment