Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almost there!

I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday, December 19 at 5am!  That means that I will probably have to wake up at 3am to make sure I have time to eat and feed the dogs before I leave for the hospital.  It takes an hour to get there from my house so I'll have to leave between 3:45am-4am.  Ugh!  Such an early day for such an exhausting day!

The bright side is that at the end of the day, my little Augusten will be born.  What a blessing!  My doctors are hopeful that everything will go smoothly for me because my body has already started a lot of the prep work.

Augusten is also doing a great job of helping.  He's head down, and has been for awhile, and he's already starting to move further and further down. 

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted once he's born and we have an official diagnosis.  I'm hoping that he only needs back closure surgery and does not need a shunt.  But only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment